THE PANHELLENIC SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION
Copyright © 2018, PANHELLENIC SCHOLARSHIP Inc.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- OWNERSHIP. This website, and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of PANHELLENIC SCHOLARSHIP Inc., (“PANHELLENIC”), and its affiliates, sponsors and various third-party providers and distributors. Portions of the content found on this website may be owned by such affiliates, sponsor or third-party providers and distributors and is the copyrighted work of the respective third-party providers. None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of PANHELLENIC and its third-party providers and distributors. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law trademarks of PANHELLENIC, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of PANHELLENIC or such other party that may own the Trademark. YOU MUST OBTAIN THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF PANHELLENIC BEFORE YOU LINK TO THIS WEBSITE.
- USE OF SITE. You may only use this website to browse the content, make inquiries to PANHELLENIC, make applications, receive updates and information, view our not for profit activities and mission and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of PANHELLENIC, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. “Deep-linking,” “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The links from this website to any other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. PANHELLENIC does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. PANHELLENIC does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain “links” to other sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, “scrape” or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized PANHELLENIC (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site).
- AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur because of the use of this website.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. PANHELLENIC AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. PANHELLENIC AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. PANHELLENIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM HACKING OR OTHER INFILTRATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE PANHELLENIC COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website or from the passage of data across the Internet which is not secure and which is subject to impairments of service and delays. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. PANHELLENIC may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PANHELLENIC ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL PANHELLENIC OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (a) ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (b) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, OR (c) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY PANHELLENIC OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify PANHELLENIC and any third-party providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties because of your use of this website.
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY. Reference to any service on the website constitutes an offer to supply that service and does not mean that the service is available at the moment you read about it.
- RELATIONSHIP. Your use of this website is independent of PANHELLENIC and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venturer with PANHELLENIC for any purpose.
- ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
- COPYRIGHT ACT AGENT. PANHELLENIC respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
PANHELLENIC SCHOLARSHIP Inc.
Facsimile No.: 312.357.0527
- APPLICANT INFORMATION. Pursuant to PANHELLENIC’s scholarship application process, PANHELLENIC will receive information from and about applicants which under PANHELLENIC policies are deemed Confidential. PANHELLENIC will take reasonable steps to assure the privacy of the applicant including assuring that paper files are maintained in a safe private location in locked cabinets and electronic information will be accessible to authorized users confirmed by passcode access and a reasonable firewall. Paper information containing transcripts, letters of recommendation or social security or tax records will be shredded when disposed of. All such information will not be disclosed to anyone in a manner which is unrelated to PANHELLENIC’ s mission. All student information and all deliverables with respect to students and any no public financial information as to the foundation or its donors will be kept in strict confidence except as approved by the Board of PANHELLENIC for a proper mission purpose.
How to Contact Us. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Revised November 2018