The 2018/19 PanHellenic Scholarship
Application is Now Available!
Chicago, IL – The PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation has released the 2018/19 scholarship application on today October 1st. The Foundation will accept applications from eligible Greek American college students through January 31, 2019, and will distribute $250,000 in scholarship awards to exceptional undergraduates as follows:
• Twenty (20) Awards of $10,000 each based on academic merit and financial need
• Twenty (20) Awards of $2,500 each based solely on academic achievement
Undergraduate students of Hellenic descent from all fifty states are encouraged to apply. Applications should be submitted electronically as instructed by January 31, 2019.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, applicants must:
• Be US Citizens or US permanent residents.
• Be of Hellenic descent.
• Be a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited 4-year university in Fall 2018.
• Have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA.
For any questions or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call (312) 357-6432.
As of June 2018, the Foundation has awarded $3 million+ in scholarships to 450+ Greek American students.
SAVE THE DATE
June 15, 2019
Awards Ceremony & Gala