Take the #AlumniChallenge
Join our 400+ Alumni in raising one $10,000 Scholarship!
Chicago, IL, March 6, 2018 – The Junior Board of the PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation invites all previous scholarship recipients to take the #AlumniChallenge—an initiative to raise one $10,000 scholarship given in the name of our Alumni!
Just think—if each PanHellenic Alumni gave $25, we can collectively award a $10,000 scholarship to a well deserving student!
YOU CAN GET INVOLVED WITH THE #ALUMNICHALLENGE IN SEVERAL WAYS:
- Donate now to the #AlumniChallenge initiative and simply select #AlumniChallenge in the dropdown menu. You will receive an emailed confirmation of your donation.
- Make a check payable to “PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation” and mail to: PanHellenic Scholarship Foundation, 17 N. Wabash Avenue, Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60602 and write #AlumniChallenge in the memo. You will receive a receipt via regular mail.
HEAR WHY OUR 2018 GALA EMCEES ARE TAKING THE #ALUMNICHALLENGE
ARE YOU A PREVIOUS ALUMNI & WANT TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER?
Tell us why you take the #Alumnichallenge on social media!
If you’re an Alumni and wish to record an #AlumniChallenge video, here are some pointers:
- Lighting – Make sure you record in a well-lit area
- Sound – Make sure there are no distracting sounds around you
- Camera –Set up your phone on a tripod, stack of books, or selfie stick so its steady
- Angle – Make sure you shoot in landscape mode
- Smile & Relax – We want genuine messages from our Alumni about the impact of the scholarship you received; whether it’s simply about what the scholarship meant to you, how it affected your education in a positive way, or a deeper meaning about Hellenic values, we want to know! Group videos are also encouraged!